At Five Gait Stables we create a safe and respectful environment where horse, rider, and trainer develop a true partnership and friendship. It is our commitment to provide a rewarding experience, a strong foundation in horsemanship, and a chance to experience the joys of being with horses.
Providing a safe, positive environment for our riders and horses is the primary goal and driving force behind Five Gait Riding Academy. We strive to create an experience that is fun, challenging, and rewarding for you.
A riding lesson is more than just getting up on a horse. We teach horsemanship, how to groom and tack up a horse, safety skills for the horse and rider, health, care, and feeding needs of a horse. All of these combined provide the foundation for the gratifying experience you will have with your horse, and in turn, will make you a better rider.
We provide a safe, fun experience for all ages. From the beginner to the experienced rider, there will be lots to do!
• Daily Hands on horse time
• Learn Horsemanship skills; how to groom a horse, tack, haltering, bridling,
leading your horse
• Learn horse and rider safety, how to care for, and feed your horse. How to keep your horse happy and healthy
• Make fun horse crafts, and even make homemade horse treats to feed the lesson horses!
Weekly and daily rates available!
2017 Summer Camp Dates
- June 12-16
- June 26-30
- July 10-14
Call today to reserve your space!
(813) 938-0109 or Email us email@example.com